Payment & Shipping Terms:
|UL File No.:||E350597||Type:||Set-Screw|
UL Listed Steel EMT Coupling Set Screw Type With Steel Locknut 1/2" to 4"
Insulated throad Available
UL file No.: E350597
As UL stipulated:all the sizes need to be using corresponding item code when we appliedd the UL, C/W screw and steel locknut
EMT steel Connector
American Standard, NPT Thread
UL Standard 514B
Size: 1/2" to 4"
RANLIC steel emt connectors are used to bond EMT conduit to electrical junction boxes or enclosures. RANLIC EMT steel connectors provide concrete tight connections when taped and properly secured with the included locknut, and are rated for electrical applications above 600 volts. Their heavy gauge steel construction maintains mechanical protection and solid grounding of the conduit to the designated electrical junction box or enclosure. Additionally, EMT conduit connectors are pure steel and zinc plated for excellent corrosion protection.
RANLIC UL listed emt connectors is the adaptor for connction of EMT conduit to steel outlet boxes or enclosures.RANLIC UL LISTED EMT connectors provide concrete tight connections when taped and properly secured with the included locknut, and are rated for electrical applications above 600 volts. Their heavy gauge steel construction maintains mechanical protection and solid grounding of the conduit to the designated electrical junction box or enclosure.Our EMT connector each lot of zinc alloy will be testing in the factory to assure the material stable quality
UL Standard 514B our UL file number is E350597, You may browse UL.COM to check our file number
Size: 1/2" to 4"
EMT steel connector: Joins steel EMT conduit to Electrical box and enclosure
• Connect & effectively bond EMT conduit to steel outlet boxes, load centers & other metal enclosures
• May be used indoors and in concrete-tight applications when taped
• Body and locknut made with die-cast zinc alloy
• Set screw made with zinc-plated steel
• Tri-Drive screw head design for use with Phillips, slotted and square screwdrivers
• Screw thread is designed to not vibrate loose
• Reversible locknut designed to cut through protective coatings on boxes & enclosures
• UL standard for safety
• Application type : EMT
• Electrical Product Type : Standard Fitting
• Fitting type : Connector
• Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
• UL File No.:E350597
• Material: steel
|Trade Size:||Outside Diameter(1)||Inside Diameter(2)||wall thick|
Why Choose Ranlic EMT Coupling:
1)High quality material ensures a finish conduit and fittings with superior properties
2) Manufactured by perfect molds and professtional engineer
3) Fitted perfectly with fittings(conduits) for the CNC threading machine
4) 10 years export experience to make sure the perfect shipment date and package
5) Always like to listening customers feedback for the conduit arrived to
customer's warehouse to improving our service
Finished steel connector:
Contact Person: Hangzhou Goocee Imp & Exp.Co.,Ltd.