Fixed Electrical Box With Wall Stud Ears
1) Increased strength and rigidity help withstand the stress of drywall installation
2) Assembly shipped with box installed on left side of bracket
3) The cover plate required fix also
4) Cable Wire also can fixed(include the terminal cable)
5) Assembly include alignment plate for easy adjust
6) The whole bracket with the size scale in order easy to adjust
Interlocking wrap-around design provides extra rigidity
pre-assembled at 3-5/8" back tabs can be folded out for 4"
multiple brackets may be ganged together BOX BAR HANGERS, CAT. NOS. RL-HC02, RL-HC12, RL-HC24, RL-HC36, RL-CA22
bracket for 16" or 24"stud spacing
1,measure distance between studs
2,cut measurd ruler mark after
3,screw parts together
4,boxes size is 4" or 4-11/16" square General - Made of Pre-galvanized steel. See following table, FIG., ILL. and dimensions for details.
BOX SUPPORT BRACKETS, CAT. NOS. RL-GB10, RL-GB20, RL-GB15, RL-GB25, RL-GB30, RL-GB40, RL-GB50, RL-GB60, RL-GB70, RL-GB80, RL-GB90. General - Made of Pre-galvanized steel. See following table, FIG., ILL. and dimensions for details.
|Cat. Nos. ||FIG. No. ||ILL. No. ||Accessory |
|RL-HC02 ||1 ||1 ||No |
|RL-HC12 ||2 ||2 ||No |
|RL-HC24 ||3 ||3 ||No |
|RL-HC36 ||4 ||4 ||No |
|RL-CA22 ||5 ||5 ||No | Application: These multi-box mounting brackets are used to secure conduit boxes in stud walls. Advantages: Multi box mounting brackets allow the installer to quickly and easily mount 4", 4-11/16" or 6"square conduit boxes in stud walls.
|Cat. Nos. ||FIG. No ||ILL. No. ||Accessory |
|RL-GB10 ||6 ||6 ||No |
|RL-GB20 ||7 ||7 ||No |
|RL-GB15 ||8 ||8 ||No |
|RL-GB25 ||9 ||9 ||No |
|RL-GB30 ||10 ||10 ||No |
|RL-GB40 ||11 ||11 ||No |
|RL-GB50 ||12 ||12 ||No |
|RL-GB60 ||13 ||13 ||No |
|RL-GB70 ||14 ||14 ||No |
|RL-GB80 ||15 ||15 ||No |
|RL-GB90 ||16 ||16 ||No |
Application: These universal box mounting brackets are used to support electrical boxes mounted to metal or wood studs. They screw directly to the face of metal or wood studs. Advantages: box mounting brackets are made from pre-galvanized steel ensuring durability and mechanical protection. Stand off, fold back stabilizer tabs keep boxes from twisting in wall cavities
Application: These wall support brackets are used to support electrical boxes from ﬂoor or concrete forms. They also help prevent electrical boxes from being pushed back into the wall cavity during drywall installation. Advantages: fold back stabilizers ensure an easy and secure electrical box installation in wall applications. They are designed to mount square boxes on walls 12"to 24" above the ﬂoor. ﬂoor and wall kick plate support brackets have box screws that are exposed after mounting so the conduits can be secured from the front of the box opening. Additionally, their multiple heights accommodate a variety of fnished ﬂoor heights.
Application: This box mounting bracket is used to support electrical box mounted to wood studs. They screw directly to the face of wood studs.
- Install Bar hangers on ceiling joists or wall studs by screws.
- Take off screw from stud on bar hanger, installs in 1/2" knockouts located on the bottom of boxes.
- All above 5 Bar hangers are installed with metallic boxes on wall studs or ceiling joists.
- When intended to support a fixture/luminaire in a wall, load capacity is 6 kg (13 Ib).